As I mentioned in my last post, I didn't grow up around the water, so when the change to see some cool ships came up I was there (it might have nothing to do with ocean deprivation as a child, but that is my excuse - you may have another). For five days, ships from all over the world docked in Boston's harbor - most by the Sea Port and others by the USS Constitution (which as it turns out is also a tall ship). While in Boston some of the captains even open their ships up to visitors.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The Tall Ships Are Coming! The Tall Ships Are Coming!
As I mentioned in my last post, I didn't grow up around the water, so when the change to see some cool ships came up I was there (it might have nothing to do with ocean deprivation as a child, but that is my excuse - you may have another). For five days, ships from all over the world docked in Boston's harbor - most by the Sea Port and others by the USS Constitution (which as it turns out is also a tall ship). While in Boston some of the captains even open their ships up to visitors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment